This is a personal game plan that creates and reinforces life-long healthy habits. My clients often find this program a transformative experience, one that challenges them to examine not just what they eat, but how other aspects of their lives such as work-family balance, finances and relationships contribute to their overall health.
This program is for you if:
- you are tired of making superficial diet changes that rely on deprivation and will-power, you want to finally get to the root of things, figure out why you are stuck in your health path and remove the real obstacles that get in the way.
- you want to develop good eating and lifestyle habits that will stick for life.
- you want to conquer certain food cravings and develop a better relationship with food.
- you want to work on self care and personal growth.
How this program works:
- we schedule a free consultation.
- depending on your health goals, we meet for 1 hour every 2 weeks by phone, Skype or in-person over a period of 3-6 months.
- you will receive educational materials, handouts, articles or books that contain relevant nutrition facts, meal planning and recipes ideas. In addition, there will be occasional food samples and other surprise giveaways!
- in each session, we will set goals, brainstorm ideas and determine a few small, practical, attainable action steps you are held accountable for executing during the next 2 weeks.
- in between our meeting sessions, you will receive unlimited email support.
- since this program is not about "what you should do "but "how you can get it into your life", I offer a wide range of support services, dependent on your needs, such as grocery store tours, pantry make-overs, batch-cooking workshops etc.