These baked sweet potato fries have become a staple in my household. We have them for dinner, my daughter loves them as snacks. They are a perfect balance of sweetness in taste and crispiness in texture!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- smoked paprika, cinnamon or a seasoning of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and pat dry the sweet potatoes well. With the skin on, cut them into matchstick size, adjusting to your preference of thickness.
- Place them on a tray lined with parchment paper. Toss in coconut oil, salt and pepper. Add in extra spices (optional).
- Bake for about 30 minutes, flipping the fries once or twice, until they are tender in the middle and brown on the edges.